Version 1.13 (Released: 2021-02-14)
- [new] Add option to automatically fill in a default Service Type code when entering new claim records. This can be enabled or disabled in the Claim Entry section of the Settings screen. This can be particularly useful to users that typically only use a single service type code. If enabled, the specified default Service Type code will be automatically entered on a claim sequence line if the service type field is blank and a service start date is entered. If the service type field is already filled in, it will not be changed automatically.
Version 1.12 (Released: 2021-01-04)
- [bug] Default doctor and clinic numbers were not being read from the configuration file on program start-up.
Version 1.11 (Released: 2021-01-01)
- [new] Add option to automatically fill in the Doctor Number and Clinic Number fields with default values when entering new claim records. This can be enabled or disabled in the Claim Entry section of the Settings screen. This can be particularly useful to users that generally only enter records for a single practitioner.
Version 1.10 (Released: 2020-09-17)
- [fix] Update the installer to allow manually closing SKeClaim and retrying the upgrade.
- [new] Add option to provide a warning when reporting or processing a return file containing claim items returned as paid with an amount of $0.00. This can be enabled or disabled in the Validation section of the Settings screen.
Version 1.09 (Released: 2020-03-13)
- [bug] Incorrect effective dates were displayed for Fee Codes, Referring Doctors and Return Codes lists.
Version 1.08 (Released: 2019-06-30)
- [new] Add validation check for high dollar amount when entering a claim.
- [fix] Update claim validation error messages to include missing claim sequence type information.
- [new] Add selection of an item by double clicking it in the list for all support / lookup tables.
- [fix] Update the User Guide to include new settings, and to correct the procedure for selecting lookup items when entering a claim record.
Version 1.07 (Released: 2019-05-06)
- [new] Add check for total maximum dollar amount submitted when preparing submission. If the amount is exceeded, the claims will not be included in the submission and will note be marked as having been submitted so that they will be submitted when the next submission file is created.
Version 1.06 (Released: 2019-04-13)
- [bug] Printed return reports for one doctor did not properly identify the doctor or start a new doctor/clinic combination on a new page if the clinic number was '000'.
Version 1.05 (Released: 2019-04-11)
- [bug] Printed return reports did not start a new doctor/clinic combination on a new page.
- [bug] Saving a return report did not properly set the default file name to include the doctor name and run number.
Version 1.04 (Released: 2019-03-23)
- [bug] When a clinic number was changed on a claim record, the change was not being saved to the database.
Version 1.03 (Released: 2019-03-07)
- [bug] Processing a claims return file would show an incorrect number of records with one record shown as not found.
- [new] Add error logging of claim return records not found in the database.
- [new] Add new Setting option under Patients to automatically format new patient names as they are saved to the database. Options are title case (e.g.: Joe Blow) or all capitals (e.g.: JOE BLOW).
- [bug] Bug when checking for valid entry of log level settings.
Version 1.02 (Released: 2019-01-18)
- [bug] Marking claim records after creating a submission file would change the submission date on all previously marked records to the current date.
- [new] Add debug logging of claim submission, marking claims as submitted, and marking claims unsubmitted activities.
Version 1.01 (Released: 2018-11-30)
- [bug] Incorrect display of unmodified record when saving an updated claim record.
- [bug] Incorrect display of unmodified record when editing a previously edited claim record.
- [fix] Correct display of "Filtered" indicator on all list screens.
Version 1.00 (Released: 2018-11-27)
- Initial production release.
Version 0.07 (Released: 2018-11-22)
- [bug] Inactive fee codes not properly removed.
- [new] Auto-fill clinic number when entering a claim record.
- [new] Add "filtered" indicator to all list screens with filtering options.
- [new] Auto create a backup when restoring a database file.
- [new] Add options for copying service date and referring doctor number from previous claim sequence line.
- [new] Update check for overlapping dates on a claim's hospital care records.
- [new] Add option to disable error checking for overlapping dates on a claim's hospital care records.
- [new] Add check for valid fee codes for hospital care claim records.
- [new] Add option to disable the check for valid fee codes for hospital care claim records.
Version 0.06 (Released: 2018-10-10)
- [new] Add record type lookup when entering a claim record.
- [new] Add clinic lookup when entering a claim record.
- [new] Add clinic validation when entering a claim record.
- [bug] Support table updates not properly checked.
- [new] Add logging for support table updates.
- [bug] Claim line referring doctor validation check not working.
- [fix] Improve logging when importing records from MediBill data file.
- [new] Auto fill in the province as 'SK' on new claim records.
Version 0.05 (Released: 2018-08-20)
- [fix] Revise sort order of claim sequence lines in submission files.
- [bug] Error checking support table update effective date is later than current effective date.
- [bug] Error finding the next available claim number.
Version 0.04 (Released: 2018-06-09)
- [bug] Multiple imports created duplicate claim sequence lines.
- [new] Add all ReportViewer DLL files to the SKeClaim installation program.
Version 0.03 (Released: 2018-06-09)
- [new] Add batch delete of selected claiom records.
- [new] Add cleanup of orphan claim and sequence records.
- [fix] Update User Guide documentation.
Version 0.02 (Released: 2018-06-07)
- [bug] Error importing claims with no claim sequence lines.
- [new] Add ability to select and batch delete claim records from the list of claims.
Version 0.01 (Released: 2018-06-06)
- Initial testing release version.
- Mass delete of claim records under construction.
- Documentation is preliminary and incomplete.
- Help system is preliminary and incomplete.
Version 0.00 (Released: 2018-05-29)
- Internal alpha testing version (not released).